Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blog Debut

I will admit it. I have been reading up on other people's lives through their blogs. And I must say it has been quite enjoyable. Some blogs bring a smile to my face and warm my heart, some blogs make me laugh out loud, some blogs are educational, and some blogs amaze me, and some blogs make me ponder the world...Really.

I am amazed how people "put their lives out there" and share their most inner thoughts with the world. I admire it. So, I decided to "hop on the blog waggon."

And now I welcome myself to the world of blogging! "WELCOME!"

However, as you can see I am a total amature. Hence, excuse the "boringness" and "blahness" of my blog page.

Nevertheless, I hope you and I will enjoy this "journey" together. And who knows, maybe we will even get to a "destination" together.

Stay tuned...

3 comments:

boody said...

I found you!!!! ahhahha. Welcome, catinthahat!!!!

boody said...

It's time to pimp out your blog. =)

E. Toki said...

Welcome Cat Cat!!!