Sunday, August 3, 2008

R & R

Do you guys have a friend that you can talk to for nine straight hours and only take a break to go to the bathroom? Do you guys have a friend that you can talk to about anything and everything? Do you guys have a friend that you can laugh so hard with that you feel like your stomache is about to burst? Well, I do!

I had the best time hanging out with one of my best friends in the whole world, Taryn, this Saturday. We met for a late lunch/early dinner at 4:00 p.m. The minute we met up we just started to spill our guts out to eachother about what was going on in our lives. We talked about family, friends, relationships, love, career, the past, the present and the future. We talked for nine and a half hours straight! We closed the restaurant at 1:30 a.m.! I really did have a blast.

(Me and my friend of 19 years, Taryn, in April, 2007)


Then.........On Sunday I had brunch with some girlfriends from work and got some much needed rest and relaxation at Burke Williams. I got a fifty minute massage. I had knots the size of Canada in my shoulders! OUCH!



I must say, I do enjoy girl time, and I must say, R&R rocks!

1 comment:

boody said...

I swear I just saw a different picture on the first one!!! haha.

Boy time and girl time, a girl definitely needs BOTH! hahah. Glad you had a good weekend!