Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Beans





Now that I have introduced my main squeeze, Josh, it is now time to "spill the beans" about him. Where do I start? First and foremost, he makes me happier than I have ever been...ever. He makes me laugh all the time, he is super smart, and he makes me the most delicious waffles ever...ever.

How We Met:
To make a long story short: I had a D.U.I. case to prosecute, Josh was the arresting officer on the case, I asked Josh about the facts of the case; Josh asked me for my phone number and asked me to dinner...I again asked him about the facts of the case; Josh again asked me for my phone number and asked to me to dinner. Repeated this process approximately ten times over the course of approximately two weeks. (Oh, did I mention that Josh is very persistent? I love it!)


I gave him my phone number, and we eventually went to dinner, and ever since, we have been so happy together.


No comments: