Sunday, September 19, 2010

Cravings and Sweet Tooth



Josh has a nick- "Boxer"-name for me. It's "Cathy 'CEREAL' Lee!" He calls me that because I have been having major cravings for cereal. It is cereal for breakfast; cereal for lunch; cereal for a snack; cereal for dinner and you guessed right, cereal for a mid-night snack. Specifically, it is a mix of Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds and Cinnamon Toast Crunch with a splash of cold Silk Soy Milk....Yum!!!! Typing about it is actually making me crave a bowl right now. LOL!

Another craving I have been having??? Oooy-goooy-yummy-gummy bears!!!! (I just said the "ooooy goooy" part because I just heard it on some reality show. Did you guys watch it? I think it was Big Brother? It was really funny. (*cricket* *cricket*) It may be a "you-had-to-be-there" moment...

Anyways, moving on...Josh did a very thoughtful thing tonight for me. He knows that the red gummy bears are my favorite so he saved me all the red ones...Awwww....So sweet! I'm telling you...the small things are just as nice as the big things. ;)


No comments: