Monday, February 11, 2013

Cars...

I asked Josh, "If I were to die tomorrow, would you remarry some day?" Josh answered, "Oh no, Sweetie. I wouldn't remarry. I would just get a house with an eight-car garage and fill it up with cars."

What can I say? The man loves cars....


Josh talks about cars, texts about cars, studies cars, fixes cars, researches cars, reads about cars, races cars, and he even stops cars (while working) that he likes.

Josh was talking about the BMW M3 and M5 ever since I met him. And according to him and his friends even way before he met me. So...we bought one...


I actually feel kind of guilty for having this kind of a luxury item. But hey, we work hard for our money, and it makes my husband happy. And that makes me happy.

Josh loves the car. He says we are his two loves. But good to know that he loves me more (That's what he says anyway):





(Josh's two loves: Me and M3)

No comments: