Monday, February 4, 2013

Congratulations, Carol and Jermaine!


My sister, Carol, and Jermaine got married on September 9, 2012 at the London Hotel in West Hollywood, California. I am so happy for them. I love Jermaine like a brother, and now he is the older brother that I never had. I ask him for advice on all my cases (He gives me the common sense perspective-And is always right). He treats my sister like a princess. In fact, a long time ago (15 years ago) an old fortune teller lady once said, "Carol will marry a man who will make her shine. She is the diamond and the man that she marries will be the light that makes her sparkle." And indeed he does.

And Carol always says that he is the best man that she has ever known, a man that she respects, and a man she looks up to.

And the man who puts the "H" "O" "T" in HOT!

Congratulations, you guys. I love you both very very very much! May you live happily ever after!










No comments: