Monday, May 28, 2012

Congratulations, Charles!!!


Yay!!! He did it!!! Congratulations, Little Brother!!!


My little little brother (He's not that little, but I guess he will always be my little brother to me) graduated from Loma Linda School of Dentistry on May 27, 2012. I couldn't be more proud of him.


I love you more than words can say; I am blessed to have you as my brother.


                                   
 In July he will be moving to Texas where he will begin work with the U.S. Army. We will miss you like crazy. Jeez, just writing about it is making me teary. Remember to always trust in God in all that you do. We know you will continue making us proud, Little Brother. Take care, and know we are always here for you, praying for you and rooting for you! Go get 'em!


1 comment:

lills said...

congrats charles! you guys must be so proud!!! so sad we didn't meet up! come visit!