Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Honeymoon-Part I

We went on our honeymoon back in November, and I am FINALLY blogging about it now. But, hey, better late than never, right?

We went to South Africa for our honeymoon. It was my idea. I've always wanted to go there. I wanted to go on a Safari and see all the animals. It was a 20-hour flight with a layover in Zurich, Switzerland. We walked around Zurich for a little over an hour.

The air was cold and crisp. And since we went when Christmas was just around the corner, the airport were decked out with Christmas lights.

And...It was my birthday, November 17. I turned 30 something in Zurich, Switzerland. Then I found this poster to document the day. I thought it was pretty cool. :)

We grabbed a quick bite before we had to catch our next plane to South Africa. Fish and Chips. Yum!


No comments: