Monday, May 14, 2012

Honeymoon-Part 6 (Capetown)

We ended our honeymoon in Cape Town. Cape Town was beautiful. 

The vibe was completely different. It didn't feel like Africa. It felt more like the States, like Santa Monica Promenade meets Orange County.  Beachy, yet bourgie. That's the best way I can describe it. 



I loved hearing these guys play. I even bought a CD, but I don't know where it went. We unpacked all our bags, but didn't see it anywhere. Totally bummed me out.  : ( 


While we were in Cape Town we went up to the Table Top Mountain. It's called Table Top Mountain because it's flat like a table top. 



To get up to the top we had to take a cable cart all the way up. Josh was nervous because he is afraid of heights. Sorry Josh...I just outed you.

But we made it to the top!!! 

Here are a couple of shots from the view from the top of the mountain. Gorgeous! It was amazing how blue the sky and the water were. 


We also got to see African Penguins! They live on the beach. I love penguins. 













All in all, Cape Town was amazing. South Africa was amazing and a dream come true. 



1 comment:

lills said...

great update! now share with us your married life will you??? haha. hope to see you soon!